- March 3, 2023
- Posted by: Masters
- Category: Blog
Table of Contents
DHA Multan File Rates Today
Defence Housing Authority is a well-known and established name in Pakistan’s real estate sector. They began their journey with DHA Lahore, and after the huge success, it was launched in Karachi as well in Islamabad. However, the developers aren’t happy with the success yet. They want every individual in Pakistan to enjoy luxury living, so considering this, in March 2017, they launched DHA in Multan.
DHA Multan is designed very well. Its master plan and layout plan is something that makes investors or clients a fan. From an investment point of view, commercial and residential plots of different sizes are available. So, are you in search of DHA Multan file rates?
Well, if so, there is no need to go anywhere else, as we are here to give you all the details.
There is one thing that every individual should keep in mind: file rates never stay the same. The rates increase or decrease as per the economic situation of the country or the supply or demand in the real estate sector.
Similar is the case with any of the DHA Multan file rates. However, why worry when professionals are here to assist you in every manner, whether you want to buy or sell?
But before moving to the details, it is essential to understand what a Plot file means in real estate.
What is a Plot File?
Do you have an idea what the plot file is? Well, it is a terminology used in the real estate sector of Pakistan. It is a kind of document for an investor that promises a certain size of a piece of land in an existing or planning housing project.
DHA Multan 5 Marla File Rate Today
The DHA Multan 5 Marla file rate today is something like this:
- Residential File: 5 Marla (Allocation) = 31 Lac Pkr
- Residential File: 5 Marla (Affidavit) = 32 Lac Pkr
DHA Multan 10 Marla File Rate Today
The DHA Multan 10 Marla file rate today is something like this:
- Residential File: 10 Marla (Allocation) = 55 Lac Pkr
- Residential File: 10 Marla (Affidavit) = 56.50 Lac Pkr
DHA Multan 1 Kanal File Rate Today
The DHA Multan 1 Kanal file rate today is something like this:
- Residential File: 1 Kanal (Allocation) = 76.50 Lac Pkr
- Residential File: 1 Kanal (Affidavit) = 78 Lac Pkr
Why Invest in DHA Multan Housing Society?
After learning the above details related to file rates in DHA Multan, many might have wondered why to invest in this project. Well, there are multiple reasons behind it.
- Firstly, the housing scheme is one of a kind and spreads over 9,000 acres. Furthermore, the location of this project is ideal. It has multiple access points. This means commuting in and out of the housing project isn’t going to be an issue.
- The list of sectors in DHA Multan is quite huge. Each sector has its own features and amenities. Also, the plot price in each block differs. However, one thing is common, and that is the flexible installment and payment plan. In short, you won’t face a problem when investing in this project. The developers have tried their best to eliminate the perception that this housing project is only for an elite class.
- There are many upcoming projects lined up that will surely increase property prices and even file rates in the coming future. One of the projects that are the talk of the town these days is Serene Tower DHA Multan.
- Last but not least, the entire project is approved by the development authorities. So, don’t worry about facing any legal issues anytime.
Now that you have learned the details, it is time to make a decision. You can contact professionals for the safe side. In case you have any queries or are still confused about something, feel free to contact us!